We work with our clients to resolve their toughest challenges through applied software innovation. We’ve created Ireland’s best team of software developers to build the mission critical software that powers some of the world’s most successful companies. We solve their business problems through agile and cloud native software innovation.
The UX Copywriter will work on promoting brand messages and product attributes while leveraging consumer emotions. The person will create useful, meaningful text that helps users complete the task at hand by working to shape product and service experiences. You will collaborate with UX designers, product teams, and solution architects to craft language systems across a variety of contexts, including UI components, to editorial content, to help text. In partnership with our Software Engineering teams, you’ll create new product experiences. You’ll love this role if you’re passionate about words, design, and technology and are proactive about communicating priorities and trade-offs.
- Collaborate with other Copywriters, UX/UI Designers, Marketing, Regulatory compliance, and cross-functional delivery team members to develop engaging content for customers written specifically for digital channels in the appropriate brand voice and tone
- Get familiar with the product, target audience and competitor activities in the market
- Recommend accompanying visual cues such images, icons and infographics to compliment written copy
- Experience collaborating with designers and stakeholders for requirements gathering, feedback, iteration and approval
- Collaborative and proactive approach with ability to identify specific tasks and next steps from high-level business, design, or research direction.
- Ability to effectively advocate for the user through all phases of the design process and present copy direction at the team and business owner level.
- Experience synthesising the needs and opinions of multiple stakeholders into easy-to-understand action-oriented copy.
- Independent self-managing Agile resource who thrives equally with mature product requirements or open-ended ideas.
- Knowledge of the user experience design and product design process.
- Ability to manage work on multiple projects at once.
- A strong design-point-of-view and comfortable with challenging opinions and pushing design boundaries to update and improve design standards
- Comprehension of accessibility principles and applying them to writing for web and mobile experiences
- Familiarity with common design and delivery approaches, such as Agile, Lean, Sprint and common collaboration tools, such as Figma, Jira, Monday or Trello
- At least 3 years relevant work experience in UX Copywriting for web/mobile products
- A degree or equivalent qualification Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree computer science, Product Design, or a related field
- Previous work experience in Telecommunication and software development
- High quality content for app UI
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Works well with cross-functional teams
- Works well under tight deadlines
- Portfolio of writing samples
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Creative, excellent communicator, goal-orientated and a proactive team player