We’ve created Ireland’s best team of software developers to build the mission critical software that powers some of the world’s most successful companies. We solve their business problems through agile and cloud native software innovation. They choose us because we offer the cutting-edge talent they need to change faster, easier and more profitably; but they stay with us long term because we deliver every time.
With a thorough understanding of cloud architecture, this individual can develop, deploy and manage robust, secure, scalable, highly available solutions to drive business objectives.
- Degree qualified (BSc or MSc) with 5+ years’ working experience Architecting, Delivering or Operating in the Cloud.
- Industry experience in public, private or hybrid Google cloud platforms, or AWS & Azure.
- Knowledgeable of cloud industry trends and a passion for driving thought leadership in this evolving paradigm.
- Certification in GCP, Azure or AWS.
- GCP architectural experience.
- One or more scripting languages e.g., Bash, Python, PowerShell, Ruby, Go, Yaml.
- Proven understanding of network and secure access related components and protocols, such as Active Directory, DNS, TCP/IP, TLS/SSL, Load balancing, PKI, Firewalls, and Routing.
- Experience with Infrastructure builds in Public clouds AWS, Azure and GCP and private clouds OpenStack and Redhat.
- Experience with Window or Linux operation systems and desktop management (configure, troubleshooting and deployment).
- Proficient with IaC and configuration management tools and methodologies (preferred: Ansible and Terraform or Terragrunt).
- Good hands-on experience with Hashicorp tools Packer, vault and Consul.
- Cloud Application and Database cross-platform migrations added advantage.
- Proficient with source code management tools and methodologies (preferred: GitLab or GitHub).
- Experience in Containerized technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, Helm Orchestration.
- Microservices capability is a distinct advantage.
- Displays ability to collaborate with other team members in order to reach the best solution to a problem.
- Self-starter / autonomy is a must. Demonstrated ability to self-teach, learn, and apply learnings as a regular course of activity.
- Shows ability to prioritise issues during busy periods in order to ensure optimum performance.
- Shows willingness to learn from others in order to ensure that solution proposed is the best solution.
- Excellent communication skills including active listening, writing and speaking.
- Shows ability to persuade and influence others.
- Displays creativity and innovation.
- Shows entrepreneurial and commercial thinking.
- Ability to work independently.
- Leadership skill and right attitude:
- Explore and interpret a diverse range of perspectives and views.
- Build collaborative relationships across organisation boundaries, cultures and other disciplines.
- Inspires and motivates others toward goal accomplishments.
- Fosters a culture or commitment, team spirit, pride and trust.
- Lead the development and improvement of quality ideas and proposals.
- Enable own and others’ continuous professional development using a range of methods.
- Reflect on experience, seek feedback and apply your learning.
- Support management in creating the culture of continuous improvement and help encourage this amongst your colleagues.
- Help create a culture of knowledge, experience and expertise sharing.